Monday, October 30, 2017

Lookin up

Heeeeey!

I hope everyone is ready for Halloween! Out here, they have something called "Beggars Night" which is the day before Halloween. That is when the children do their trick or treating instead of on Halloween.

We had a really good week in terms of finding! We were able to find eight new investigators this week which was a huge improvement over last week! We are teaching a lady named Michelle and her sixteen year old daughter Victoria! We had an awesome lesson with them this last week on the Gospel of Jesus Christ and church attendance! They couldn't come yesterday, but they promised to this Sunday! We found a couple named Rodney and Tammy who are looking for a church to raise their family in! AND, none of them have been baptized before! So that's one less concern to overcome! Hopefully we can help them start progressing as well!

This week I got to go on exchanges with Elder MacCabe! It was awesome being able to be his companion for the day! It's been a long time since our MTC days!

You guys! It is getting cold here! Noooooooooooooooo! It snowed for the first time this week. Nothing stuck, but it was still scary! The cold weather and wind is back :(! Oh well, at lease I only have to endure a couple more months of it!

I hope you all have a rocking Halloween! I love you all!
ELDER ZINN
The Osceola District!